Friday, January 30, 2009

What a day...




The kids finally went back to school after 3 snow days and I wake up to a poor sick baby sleeping in puke (gross I know and not the best way to start a day for mom). Natalie spent almost the whole day laying on her hard floor or on the couch beside me. She couldn't hold anything down until after 11. My friend Alison had picked up a few things for me at the store and when she dropped them off her little boy Ryan who is just a couple weeks older than Natalie had a surprise for her. He brought her purple tulips and "Be My Valentine" Barney DVD. How sweet is that? He was so proud to bring his girl flowers. I wish I had caught him handing her the flowers it was precious! Things seem to be calming down around here thank goodness!

1 comment:

  1. ewww on the puke....

    looks like someone is being taught right with the gifts.. ;)

    ReplyDelete