Monday, February 2, 2009

Calgon, take me away!



This is has been one of those Calgon days. From the moment Natalie woke up, I knew that I wanted something to take me away. Sleep depreviation has not done either of us any good. My poor girl was sick through the weekend and hasn't been sleeping well so of course, neither has Mom! That makes for a very short wicked Momma to one 2 year old. So this is going to be my shortest blog yet because I really have nothing good to say except, tomorrow WILL be better!

2 comments:

  1. hey! i'm glad you came over to my blog - hope you come back! i just told carly on sunday night that she needs to update her's soon. ha

    i love the blogging world. i've "meet" so many nice & encouraging christian ladies thru it all. also, it makes think more, be creative. to write so people will actually want to read it! ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took Cole in last Thursday, he has RSV & double ear infections. Took Shane yesterday, he has double ear infections and infection in his eye. Now I'm sick today and I'm sure it's because immune system down from NO SLEEP!

    I hope you get to take your Calgon moment!

    Looks great over here!!

    ReplyDelete