Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I started a new job today!


$100 gift

$50 gift

$25 gift

$25 gift

$50 gift

$50 gift
These are some of the baskets we purchased stuff for and made today. This was my first day working for a new company called Quality Time. The business offers many different services for people that are too busy and need things taken care of for them! At Quality Time, one of the titles I will hold is personal shopper. Today that is what I did! Robin Marsh from Channel 9 is running a segment on the news tomorrow beginning at 6:25am. We were asked to provide gift ideas for Valentines Day in price ranges under $25, $50 and $100. These are some of the ideas that we came up with and are taking to the news station with us! What a great job, to get to shop (something I am obsessed with) and make money doing it! And, did I mention my husband loves me spending someone elses money. LOL! I love my new job!

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh!! You found your dream job!!

    Congrats!! The gifts look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i missed it this morning... man!

    were you both on tv or just nannette?

    those are some great gifts... i think you did find a dream job. shopping but spending someone ele's $$$!!! the best way to do it! ha

    misty

    ReplyDelete