Sunday, February 22, 2009

Missed my girls today!




First, let me say yes that is a kitchen wisk in their hands. AKA microphone. My girls are born to be little rock stars, or so they think! Today they went to Shawnee with Mike to see his parents and spend the day. Unfortunately, I was home with a really sick Josh. I didn't want to leave him here by himself being as sick as he has been. So, I spent the day doing nothing in a very quiet house. Yes I should of gotten things done but it was nice the first few hours and then...I started missing my girls and my hubbie. It was just too quiet. I informed Mackenzie when she arrived back home that I would not let them leave like that again. It is totally different when I am the one that leaves for a afternoon with Leigh or out running. Of course, she said no that isn't fair. Apparently she doesn't like it when I leave her. Oh well, it is a no win situation! But, I got them all back safe and sound and they were Rockin' out like a Rock Star tonight for me! LOL

1 comment:

  1. This is Mac. I thought Natalie looked CUTE with that wisk in her hand! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! That girl was singin' her heart out!

    ReplyDelete