Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bitter Sweet....



I have spent so many years sitting through practices and watching soccer, wrestling, basketball and football as my boys have grown! This is a bitter sweet year for me. Josh is a Senior and is playing his last season of soccer. It seems like yesterday that the boys starting playing soccer on the same team "Big Blue"! Josh has managed to always keep the number "23". They were such a dynamic duo and hard to stop. Now as they have grown just a little (don't you think), I'm pretty sure they can stand their ground pretty well and may be just a little bit intimidating! So goodbye to Josh's last season of soccer, it has been a great ride! You've made me really proud especially when you just played the game and kept your mouth shut! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment