Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Good ears!

I know, you are probably thinking what kind of title is that but it is sufficient. I think that God has given me a gift to listen. It has taken me a long time to learn that listening doesn't always involve talking. I find myself absorbing what people have to say and their struggles and I have come to realize that everyday life is just hard for everyone! It isn't just me! I wish that I could help everyone! I do know that it helps to talk to someone and you don't necessarily have to give any advice. I can honestly say that I feel their pain and I don't even really have to know the details. Sometimes it is just written all over their faces and God gives me my friends burdens to carry. I'm ok with that because the Bible says in Numbers 11:17 "they shall bear the burden of the people with you, so that you may not bear it yourself alone."

No comments:

Post a Comment