Thursday, February 5, 2009

Natalie's Masterpiece!



This is what happens when you leave a very mischievious Natalie to fend for herself while you try to paint in Mackenzie's room. She was just so proud of herself and she was calling them her bandaids! Needless to say she did not like it when Momma cleaned up her mess. LOL! Just another day in paradise! To spite Natalie destroying the rest of my house I did get Mackenzie's doors painted and her window valance and sill and half of the wainscotting has it's first coat of paint. I had enough for one day! If you get a chance go to our church website: cathedralofthehills.com and check out the kids Christmas Program. If you click on the demand button it is on the second playlist!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, my. What a hoot! You gotta love kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is too funny!!!
    only a mom would think of taking a picture to remember it :) ha

    ReplyDelete