Friday, February 6, 2009

Slowly Progressing...

Mackenzie's room has turned into a huge project! I have painted both her doors, wooden valance, window sill, and all the wainscotting in her room a bright white. I have sense discovered that now I will have to paint every piece of furniture in her room because it looks dingy or slighty off white. How do I get myself into these things. The things that we do for the people we love! I am still waiting on her quilt I ordered to pick her blue color for her walls. Hopefully tomorrow I can get her new 2" blinds installed. So now I guess it is a waiting game and I am not a very patient person I like to make things happen. Everyone that truly knows me knows that when I decide something it is full steam ahead once it is started. So, I won't be backing out now, IT'S TOO LATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment